Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Directions, anyone?



These past few days, i have been quite restless.
Maybe because i felt that i was in the middle of a crossroad...with no where to go.
You know how much i hate the feeling of being trapped and helpless.
But it seems that no matter how hard i try to shrug things off and hope for the best, i can't really fake it.
I am affected with the stressful long wait.
But my faith in Him keeps me going.
You 
would be amazed to know that i pray 2x as much as before. Yup, for those who knew me, that's quite a lot (since i have always been religious, so to speak).
It's only in prayer, during my quiet dialogues with Him, that i find comfort and assurance, that i would eventually rise above these challenges and be the best that i can be.
It is only through prayer that my heart, mind and soul are able to move on freely and continue life's journey.
It is only through prayer that i am able to reach out once more to a part of myself i have nearly forgotten. 
It is only through prayer that i am surviving.
I decided to blog about this because i want to share to other people the power of prayer. 
I've always believed in signs...and i know that eventually i would get what i was asking for.
I lift up everything to Him, thy will be done. 
He knows what's best; i can only ask for so much.
But i trust Him fully. 
Where hope ends, prayer begins. 
Opens new doors and new perspectives in life.
Just like what it did to me recently.
I began to appreciate all the things i have taken for granted. 
To see things on a different light. 
To realize that there's so much more to life.
To give what is due.
I am at the middle of the crossroad now.
But i know He will help me continue with my journey in the best way He knows.

Pray for me guys. 

1 comment:

  1. you always have my good intentions, mudz. holler if you need to talk. you know i am just a text away.

    ReplyDelete