Friday, January 2, 2009

A new journey

Finally i have mustered enough will power to transfer to blogger.com after keeping my friendster blog alive for more than 5 years. 
main reason: i wanted to attach photos in my write ups ( a frequent request among my dear readers...so see recent photo above during my trip to Macau last Christmas).
secondary reason: fresh start perhaps. new year, new blog. 
so there. 
well about the title, it basically talks about all my misadventures, from my travels to little things that matter to me. But then again, let me warn you though that this blog is filled with my personal bias, which may not be suitable for the young...even general audience. haha. 
So i leave it to you if you want to join me in my personal journey filled with sense and senseless rants and raves. 


Load up for battle reader. A new word warrior officially goes on prowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment