Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Undeniable Equation


P 6,500 application fee.

10-fold requirements.

5 hours waiting in line.

2 instant passport pictures.

1 short, abruptly ended interview.

0 U.S. Visa.

Yup, my U.S. Visa application got denied. I still haven't had the faintest idea why, though it struck me that the interviewer kept on mentioning that i planned to migrate to the states. I wonder why.

BUt surprisingly, am taking this lightly. Maybe because when things go wrong, i know that they will be blessings in disguise. Luck can be so playful at times indeed.

Let's look at the bright side: i wouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars for my initially planned three weeks stay at my friend's place in Michigan. That's a whole lot of savings for me. Plus i don't have to worry anymore about how to tell my client's that i can be reached instead at around 12MN (Philippine Time) for the next 21 days. haha.

See, it ain't that bad. Really.

I just hope whatever comes my way next will be better.

A Canadian Visa perhaps? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment