Monday, January 5, 2009

Spam Jam


Yup. They jam my email.

Don't you just hate spam mails?
For some reasons, i get alot of them no matter how hard i try to block them (believe me, i've tried all possible means to do so).
Could they be...immortal?
Geez. perish 
the thought.
When i opened my email this morning, i got 68 emails. After viewing them all, i counted 46 spam mails. Waste of space!

As of press time, i have yet to discover an effective way to get rid of them. 
Suggestions are most welcomed. 
Afterall, am tired of reading emails about winning the jackpot in a lottery in Ireland to the most effective device to increase the size of my manhood in just 3 days (ooops!).

I hope there's death penalty for spammers.

I will definitely support that cause.

Via Spam Mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment